DIY Jewellery Tree!
So, i was walking around with my friend Lucy today sort-of looking for a white jewellery tree, and i couldn’t find one under $20, and there was no way i was going to pay that much for something that was probably fake plastic anyway. On my way home from the bus stop i spotted one of these nice twigs, and i thought “gee i can do this myself!” So, here goes:
what you will need:
- 3 or 4 decent sized twigs, my tree stands stands about 50cm tall, so it is quite big. you want to make sure your twig has a lot of different little fingers on it, and sticking out at many different angles, this helps hold your jewellery in place!
- a bottle, or vase, small or large. I used an old coke bottle.
- jewellery, preferably delicate, the thicker/chunkier types need thicker branches.
how to make it:
- put your sticks in the jar. tape them up with sticky tape if you would like to.
- arrange prettily with jewellery
and there you have it my friends, a good old jewellery tree!